2-7 DAY SURF & STAY BYRON BAY
- Daily Surf Lesson
- 2hr Board Or Bike Hire
- 2-5 NIGHTS SHARED ACCOMM
- DAILY BREAKFAST
- All Equipment Provided During Lessons
2 to 7 day learn to surf camp package in Byron Bay
The Byron Bay area is known not only for its great surf waves, which are experienced and learner friendly alike but also for its amazingly laidback lifestyle and culture. So why not stay a few days, have a few surf lessons and see what this great surf/beach town has to offer.
A key part of the surfer lifestyle is having no worries. This 2 to 7 day learn to surf package in Byron Bay will take care of everything for you. All you need to do is get here. We’ll sort out your teepee accommodation and breakfasts. We’ll come and pick you up at your door, bring you for an amazing surf lesson and have you back in time for happy hour.
2-7 DAY SURF & STAY BYRON BAY
Immerse yourself into the bohemian surf lifestyle at our Mojosurf Camp in Byron Bay. Byron is a coastal surfing town with a laid back hippy vibe. From the moment you arrive in Byron Bay you will feel a real surfy, artsy vibe, which will reach its peak when you arrive at the Mojosurf Camp in Byron Bay, located by the world famous Arts Factory lodge. By day you can explore the breathtaking beaches, shops, and cafes. By night there are heaps of happening bars and clubs for the party animal within you! UPGRADE OPTIONS AND OTHER ACCOM LOCATIONS AVAILABLE.
Surf & Stay at Byron Bay
Our Surf & Stay packages are the best way to experience Australia’s coolest surf town. Spend from 2 to 7 days learning to surf and enjoying the beach lifestyle. It’s a perfect way to start your surfing career and have a true Aussie surf experience.
After your arrival, let us do the rest so you can enjoy all the amazing activities that we have to offer. With daily surf lessons and heaps of places to explore, the Byron Bay Surf & Stay packages are an awesome experience.
Not keen on surfing or want some flexibility? Swap out your lessons for alternative activities in the Byron area instead - speak to us for more details.
- 2 Day/2 Night – 2 nights shared dorm accommodation, 2 surf lessons, all equipment provided during lessons, 1 meal per day (breakfast or lunch) & 1 x 2hr board & bike hire per day $284
- 3 Day/3 Night – 3 nights shared dorm accommodation, 3 surf lessons, all equipment provided during lessons, 1 meal per day (breakfast or lunch) & 1 x 2hr board & bike hire per day $422
- 4 Day/4 Night – 4 nights shared dorm accommodation, 4 surf lessons, all equipment provided during lessons, 1 meal per day (breakfast or lunch) & 1 x 2hr board & bike hire per day $561
- 5 Day/5 Night – 5 nights shared dorm accommodation, 5 surf lessons, all equipment provided during lessons, 1 meal per day (breakfast or lunch) & 1 x 2hr board & bike hire per day $705
- 6 Day/6 Night – 6 nights shared dorm accommodation, 6 surf lessons, all equipment provided during lessons, 1 meal per day (breakfast or lunch) & 1 x 2hr board & bike hire per day $843
- 7 Day/7 Night – 7 nights shared dorm accommodation, 7 surf lessons, all equipment provided during lessons, 1 meal per day (breakfast or lunch) & 1 x 2hr board & bike hire per day $988
Transport is not included in these packages, however, getting to Byron Bay is easy once you know how…
BUS: Loka Travel, Greyhound, Premier, Oz Experience, Bamba and other bus services stop at Byron Bay daily.
FLY: The closest airports to Byron Bay are Ballina/Byron or Gold Coast airports.
SELF DRIVE: Just look up Byron Bay on any map! Once in Byron Bay, check into the Mojosurf Camp by the Arts Factory, 1 Skinners Shoot Road, Byron Bay.
- Swimsuit and/or boardshorts
- Beach towel
- Hat and sunscreen
- Your clothes
- Party funds
- Funds for photos
- A Typical Day Byron Bay Surf Camp
Breakfast starts at 7am and available until around midday from the Arts Factory Café
Surf lessons for Surf & Stay packages normally start in the morning with pick-up from our camp
Daily free activities can include bongo lessons, didgeridoo making, bush tucker walks, reiki workshops, volleyball, basketball or just chill out by the pool or in the camp with your new friends. You can also use up your bike hire to explore the town and board hire to practice your surf skills (please note board and bike hire is subject to availability)
Spend the night chilling at the camp, or head out and about in town and enjoy Byron’s nightlife.
Itinerary is subject to change
From the moment you arrive in Byron Bay you will feel a real surfy, artsy vibe, which will reach its peak when you arrive at the Mojosurf Camp in Byron Bay, located by the world famous Arts Factory lodge.
The Mojosurf Camp Byron Bay is the perfect place to meet new friends, surf together, and explore the sights of Byron. There are numerous other activities and workshops around the camp including Didgeridoo making, African drumming as well as the famous Bush Tucker walk and bracelet making with Cockatoo Paul.
For down time you can just chill by the pool, relax in a hammock, or even join in a game of table tennis, pool, basketball or volleyball. It is also only a 10 minute walk into town which is ideal for exploring all the sights and relaxing on the beach.
There is a free Arts Factory shuttle bus running people from the main bus stop, located in the centre of town, right to the front door of the hostel, where you check in to the Mojo Surf Camp.
Every Tuesday night in the Arts Factory a whole host of talented individuals perform, ranging from musicians, right through to comedians and mime artists.
Review your Byron Bay Surf & Stay Package
Tell us about your time learning to surf at Byron Bay Surf Camp