Live the Dream with Mojosurf
Mojosurf is the largest surf camp and surf school provider in Australia and the winner of the 2008/2009/2012 Golden Backpacker Best Tour in NSW award.
Mojosurf prides itself in being a fun and challenging place to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage career growth within the company.
We make it a priority that all of our staff get the training and support needed to succeed in their position.
We currently have a variety of Internships available, Join us and Live the Dream!
Job Opportunities at Mojosurf
Internships at Mojosurf
All internships at Mojosurf are non-paid internship programs. You will be provided with support and training in order to complete your internship requirements. All internships are min 5- 6 months, please see below our current internship opportunities and how to apply.
Spot X Surf
A place totally devoted to the surf lifestyle. Located in a National Marine Park, Spot X provides a unique opportunity to spend time in one of Australia’s most beautiful coastal areas. Long days in the sun and waves leading to memorable nights around the camp fire, Spot X is truly a place you don’t want to miss
Byron Bay is Australia’s easternmost town and ‘style capital’ of the North Coast. It’s a place of outstanding natural beauty, set against lush volcanic hills.
Need we say more? The thriving economic capital of Australia. Surrounded by beach and harbor with iconic locations such as the Opera House and the harbour Bridge at your doorstep.
What we need from you
- Excellent English language skills
- Intermediate to excellent computer skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Desire to contribute to the organisation
- Punctual and good time management
- The name of the internship program at your University or Internship provider company. We can only accept interns who are registered with an internship program.
Video Interview- in order to assess your application please send us a video interview. The video should be no longer than 10 minutes and sent in a format easily viewable on a PC. Preferably uploaded on YouTube. You need to answer the following questions in the video:
- Please let us know a little information about the course you have been studying
- Explain what you hope to get from your internship with Mojosurf
- The kind of Jobs you would like to do during your internship
- Why you picked Mojosurf
- Why did you pick Australia to do your internship
- Some information about yourself and your hobbies
- Available start and finish date
- What your ideal job would be after you have completed University
- Why you think you would be a good fit for this Internship position
For applications or any further questions please send an email to [email protected]
Thank you and we look forward to making your Mojosurf dream a reality….