About the business
Mojosurf is the largest surf lesson provider in Australia with locations in Sydney, Arrawarra, Byron Bay, New Zealand and Indonesia.
Enthusiasm, loyalty and a can-do attitude are values that Mojosurf incorporates into every part of our business. Mojosurf encourages effective communication amongst all employees. As a team we believe that we can achieve amazing results.
Mojosurf inspires our staff to be passionate about their work and to provide customers with the ultimate lifestyle and experience.
Mojosurf has a commitment to amazing locations, positive impacts on people, the environment and cultures.
About the role
This unique role is based in Sydney. You will run our 2-day surf tour to Anna Bay and provide sales representation for Mojosurf in Sydney for 3 days a week. Our customer base is 18-30 year old’s and you should be able to relate to this age group. The current work week runs from Tuesday to Saturday.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage surf tours to Anna Bay and ensure that the required equipment, staffing and documentation is provided
- Facilitate surf tours to Anna Bay by driving and coaching students
- Achieve required sales in merchandise and photography
- Implement sales calls, training, maintaining and developing new relationships in the Sydney region.
- Attending promotional events when required
- Maintaining and expanding weekend markets within language schools and universities with organising of dates, prices, and promotions to get these customers on our trip
- Seek and establish new market share where possible
- Conduct travel talks and promotional activities when required
- Organising agent famils for Sydney weekend trips
- Organising incentives and negotiating period specials for agents
Benefits and perks
This is an opportunity to do what you love in a company that is expanding in the surf travel industry. Mojosurf is a growing company with opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia. Opportunities for growth within these areas exist.
Skills and experience
- Intermediate-advanced surfing skills
- Level 1 Surf Coaching qualification
- MR License
- Drivers Authority
- Some sales experience preferable
If you have some but not all of these qualifications and think you are suited to this position, we would still like to hear from you at [email protected]