2-5 DAY SURF & STAY + YOGA BALI
- Daily Surf Lesson
- Comfortable Transport
- Guided Mojosurf Experience
- 2-5 NIGHTS SHARED ACCOMM
- DAILY YOGA CLASS
- All Equipment Provided During Lessons
- Daily Breakfast And Dinner
- Daily Free Beer
Add a little more zest to your Surf & Stay.
Add a bit of ‘Om’ to your Bali holiday by adding a daily yoga class to your Surf & Stay. Immerse yourself into the surf culture, surfing and doing yoga during the day, eating amazing food and spending the nights socialising at many of the funky night surf venues.
The 2-5 Day Surf & Stay plus Yoga Bali package can start on any day and can be used as a base prior or after doing the Surf Adventure just need to choose how long you want to stay!
Surf & Stay Plus Yoga Bali
Want to add a bit of zest to your Bali Surf & Stay but don't want to be on a restrictive retreat experience? Get fit or spiritual but still have some fun? Add a bit of "Om" to your Bali holiday by adding a daily yoga class to your Surf & Stay. Start the morning with a yoga lesson followed by your surf lesson. The perfect way to start the day.
- 2 Day/2 Night – 2 nights shared accommodation, 2 surf lessons, all equipment provided, transfers to best surf breaks, 2 yoga classes, 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners, 2 beers $243
- 3 Day/3 Night – 3 nights shared accommodation, 3 surf lessons, all equipment provided, transfers to best surf breaks, 3 yoga classes, 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners, 3 beers $358
- 4 Day/4 Night – 4 nights shared accommodation, 4 surf lessons, all equipment provided, transfers to best surf breaks, 4 yoga classes, 4 breakfasts, 4 dinners, 4 beers $479
- 5 Day/5 Night – 5 nights shared accommodation, 5 surf lessons, all equipment provided, transfers to best surf breaks, 5 yoga classes, 5 breakfasts, 5 dinners, 5 beers $595
- A big appetite
- Swimsuit and/or boardshorts
- Beach towel
- Hat and sunscreen
Transport is not included in these packages, however getting to Mojosurf Camp Canggu is easy once you know how…
From Kuta Area: Transfers to the Mojosurf Camp from the Kuta area are available for $18 USD each way. Please confirm pick up location 48 hours prior to travel.
From Denpasar Airport: Transfers to the Mojosurf Camp from Ngurah Rai International Airport are available for $35 USD each way. Please confirm flight details and pick up time 48 hours prior to travel.
Self Drive: The Mojosurf Camp Canggu is location at Jalan Pantai Batu Balong No 78, Canggu, Kuta Utara, Badung
- A Typical Day Mojosurf Camp Canggu
Wake up early for a yoga class followed by delicious fresh breakfast then a surf lesson. Our surf school is mobile so we have the opportunity to pick the best surf spot for learning on the day depending on conditions.
Spend the afternoon relaxing by the pool or exploring the local area. Enjoy Happy Hour at the camp then head out to check out the awesome venues around this cool village.
Please note: To use up all your inclusions on your Surf & Stay + Yoga package, you are best to leave the camp on your last day around the same time you arrived in on your first day.
itinerary is subject to change
Stay at the Mojosurf Camp Canggu by night and surf the best spots in the day.
Depending on what time you arrive you will be take on your first yoga class, breakfast and on to your surf lesson to the beaches around Canggu.
After your lesson you have the opportunity to explore the restaurants, cafes, shops around Canggu, hang on the beach and practice your surf skills, or relax at the Camp. By night we take you to some of the cool funky venues or you have the option to just chill at the Camp.
The Mojosurf Canggu accommodation is situated within walking distance of Canggu restaurants, bars and shops. You’ll immerse yourself into the surf culture, relax with a yoga class, surf during the day, eat amazing food and spend the evenings socialising at many of the funky night surf venues.
Choose to stay at Mojosurf Camp Canggu on any day or use as a base before or after doing the Surf Adventure.
Loved your Mojosurf Experience?
Recently been on a Mojosurf adventure at our Surf Camp Canggu in Bali & Beyond? Rate your experience with us and tell us what you thought.