Our frequently asked questions are below. However, if you have any further questions please contact us at [email protected]
– A big appetite
– Hat & Sunscreen
– Torch (flashlight)
– Party Funds
Yes, you can tag along in your own car and surf and stay with us on selected trips.
While on tour, all meals are catered for: Vegetarians, vegans, gluten free or lactose intolerant no worries.
Mojosurf can organise accommodation in Sydney or Byron Bay, but it is not included in your ticket price.
You are supervised at all times but you do need to be able to swim to participate in surfing.
Yes you can wear contact lenses in the water but bring spares.
No bar sorry but we stop at a bottle shop so you can stock up for your trip.
We cater for all shapes and sizes, we have wetsuits and boards suitable for the XXXS to the XXXL.
To surf at the intermediate level requires ability to ride waves, perform manouevres in the correct section with correct balance. Most importantly, it requires an ability to read the waves and how they perform, knowledge of the ocean and surf, hazards, and conditions at different types surf breaks. No wave is the same. No surf break is the same. Conditions can change constantly. This knowledge and skill can only be acquired by time in the surf and practice.
Depending on your ability and ocean and surf knowledge and experience, it takes approx. 500 – 1500 hours to be able to surf at the intermediate level. (ie. surfing a minimum of 1.3 hours to 4 hours each day for 1 year).
· There are no more buses this evening, so you will need to arrange accommodation for tonight In Sydney
· Mojo has a deal setup for you at Base Sydney (477 Kent Street)
· Please call +61 (2) 9267 7718 to speak with the Base staff and check availability for tonight as well as get instructions for how to get there from Central Station
· If you need to speak with a Mojo member of staff urgently, please call our Spot X night manager on +61 439 179 113
· Call us the next morning on +61 (2) 6639 5100 to organise your transfer. The office will be open at 9am, or 9.30am on Sat.